"different" experiences

Kelrykengab

DIS Veteran
Hi! I am posting this question for my friend and her husband who are in their late 30's and 40's and traveling without any children to WDW in September. She is looking for "different" experiences (meals, shows, tours, boat rides, cruises etc). She has been to WDW many times and would like to try new things. If anyone has any advice, opinions or suggestions regarding anything that might be available to her, we would really love it! Thanks, Kelly

HI! There are lots of "different" things to do.....they can check out the various tours (I have done Seas Aqua and the AK behind the scenes, both great! Want to try the segways!), have a relaxing spa experience, explore the different resorts, go to campfire at Fort Wilderness (and I think make s'mores), movies on the beach at BC, fishing at POR, water craft at CR or Poly.....check out Wishes from Poly beach.....Illuminations boat cruise......the list goes on and on.....

Happy planning! (Gee, I would have hard time planning a trip that I was not going on! You are a good friend!):worship:

Almost forgot!!!! Lunch with an imagineer was GREAT!!!!!! You are 1 of 8 guests who have lunch at HBD, in a private room with an imagineer. He is not allowed to reveal any unannounced info, but he can answer a lot of questions about how attractions are developed and how different things work......DH and I really enjoyed it. The food and service were fabulous. You also get a souvenier menu and plate. This is at DHS and park admission is required.

HI! There are lots of "different" things to do.....they can check out the various tours (I have done Seas Aqua and the AK behind the scenes, both great! Want to try the segways!), have a relaxing spa experience, explore the different resorts, go to campfire at Fort Wilderness (and I think make s'mores), movies on the beach at BC, fishing at POR, water craft at CR or Poly.....check out Wishes from Poly beach.....Illuminations boat cruise......the list goes on and on.....

Happy planning! (Gee, I would have hard time planning a trip that I was not going on! You are a good friend!):worship:

Almost forgot!!!! Lunch with an imagineer was GREAT!!!!!! You are 1 of 8 guests who have lunch at HBD, in a private room with an imagineer. He is not allowed to reveal any unannounced info, but he can answer a lot of questions about how attractions are developed and how different things work......DH and I really enjoyed it. The food and service were fabulous. You also get a souvenier menu and plate. This is at DHS and park admission is required.

Thanks so much!! These are great ideas and I appreciate your input. Since the responses were slow :rotfl: to this question, I did searches under different terms on here and did find quite a few tours that sound great, but I did not know about some of the things you mentioned, especially the lunch with the Imagineers! I will def let them know about that. Oh and I have no problem helping her with her trip b/c I am going myself in 29 days and I think years from now some of these things might be good for my husband and I when are kids are older. However, if I wasn't going at all, I would have told her to look herself :lmao:. Just kidding. Can't wait to send her your list! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter