Difference between TSA Precheck and Even More Speed?

ohitshope

Earning My Ears
I've flown with different airlines throughout my vacations to Disney World and Disneyland. This time i'm using Jetblue and I purchased myself and Even More Space seat (which obviously includes Even More Speed).

If anyone knows (specifically in TF Green Airport [Providence, RI]), what's the difference between TSA Precheck and Even More Speed? Is it the same lane? Does it split at some point?

If I remember correctly, it's the same line. If it's not the same line, they are next to each other.

Its been a year since I flew through PVD but I believe the "even more speed" line is just the elite traveler line. The pre-check line is a separate line from that.

You wait in a shorter line but go through the same process. TSA Precheck allows you to leave liquids and your laptop in your bag, and you get to leave on your shoes and a light jacket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter