dieters - what are you doing about the holidays?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Leaving for our cruise/vaca on Thanksgiving - yahoo!
Thinking of blowing the diet (actually drinking away the diet) until we return on the 7th. I may still continue w/my fruits & vegs which would be a good thing. Can I have some more fruit w/my konk kooler please? lol
I'll have 2 wks to diet Dec 8-21 before the holidays kick in. I have a work dinner party on the 9th but that doesnt mean I cant watch what I eat.
Last year we had people over on New Years Eve - not sure yet about this year.
Christmas & New Years I can let go a little and then start the diet back up again Jan 5.
What are you guys doing?

Eating, most likely. :(

But then I know exactly what my #1 New Year's Resolution is...just like every year. :rolleyes:

I've given up diets. Eating high fiber, low fat 6 days a week and whatever I want to eat on the 7th. Walking the dog 2 miles every night. Seems to be working. I'll just make my one day of splurging Christmas eve or day, and then New Years eve. I'm not going to do much baking and what I do bake I'll package up to give away immediately.

It's so difficult to diet any other time of the year, around Christmas it's almost impossible..

I've found out the hard way diets do not work. The second you go off of one the pounds come back with a vengence.

Hey this would be good in the W.I.S.H. board, so moved it there, where you will get more responses.

for the holidays....I'm gonna be 'more picky' as to what I put in my mouth!...."holidays" are not worth..to me.... eating stuff that I wouldn't normally eat! :)

HEY the purpose of a "holiday" is to be with friends and family!! it's not a declared day/time to go "stupid" on what I choose to eat! :):):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter