Dies DL have photopass?

She didn't say "Memory Maker" by mistake, did she? Because that's the package at WDW. DLR definitely has Photopass.

Yes. THey do. We've used it in the past until they made it a feature of my AP tier.

Are pictures captured on any rides (and if so which ones)?
At WDW, photographers were all over. Same at DL and DCA?
Is it worth it?

Are pictures captured on any rides (and if so which ones)?
At WDW, photographers were all over. Same at DL and DCA?
Is it worth it?
At Disneyland the attraction photos are on Space and Splash. At DCA, ToT, screamin', and RSR. There are usually photopass photogs wandering at the iconic spots and at character meets

If the weather's bad or crowds are light, there are going to be fewer wandering Photopass folks, FYI. But they're almost always in front of the Mickey head floral display at the entrance, by the castle, in Cars Land, and on the bridge near the Little Mermaid (to get Mickey's Fun Wheel in the background).

Yes, Disneyland does offer PhotoPass. A couple ways you can purchase is on their site or through the Disneyland app. The cost per day is $39.00 or you can purchase a week for $78.00

Here's the link to visit this information online: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass
I have a follow-up question. I read the (extremely useful) information from your link. I understand I can wait and see afterwards if I decided to buy the one-day (or one-week) photopass by keeping the card that's handed out by the photographer. Does this work with the ride photos as well? If I note the ride picture number after I ride, can I enter it in a photopass purchase after being in the park?

I have a follow-up question. I read the (extremely useful) information from your link. I understand I can wait and see afterwards if I decided to buy the one-day (or one-week) photopass by keeping the card that's handed out by the photographer. Does this work with the ride photos as well? If I note the ride picture number after I ride, can I enter it in a photopass purchase after being in the park?
Yes you can.

At Disneyland the attraction photos are on Space and Splash. At DCA, ToT, screamin', and RSR. There are usually photopass photogs wandering at the iconic spots and at character meets
Don't forget the pic available (for free to your email) at the end of Buzz Lightyear :-).

OP: can you correct the title of this thread to "Does?" Every time I see "Dies" I get distracted :-).

One more: Do the photographer agree to take pics with your phone, like they do at WDW? I don't want to seem rude If I ask and it's not done. I haven't decided on the photopass yet...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter