• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did you want to know gender of baby? Why or Why not?

For sure, and then I told everyone I ever met and told them the name we had picked out as well. People who get secretive about gender and names are the worst, ive quit being friends with people because they would not tell me the name of their yet unborn baby, good riddance.

What a weird reason to stop being someone's friend. Good riddance indeed.

We didn't tell anyone the gender simply because we didn't know ourselves. There aren't a whole lot of surprises left in this world. It was an incredible experience finding out I was having a little girl the moment she came out. We painted the room a neutral yellow color and have a bunch of grey, yellow, and green baby clothes. LOL

As far as names, we had boy name and a girl name picked out. Savannah for a girl and Jacob for a boy. So until she was born, she was commonly referred to as Javannah.

With our first we didn't want to know. I had a couple of ultrasounds and I told the tech that we didn't want to know. The second ultrasound the techs made sure everyone knew not to tell us.

My second pregnancy we got surprised with the announcement that we were having twins! That was enough of a surprise. We decided we wanted to know what gender they were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter