Did you see that white peacock?!

Colleen A.

<font color=green>Disney Planning Maniac!<br><font
When we were there last month, we couldn't help but notice that white peacock! :earseek: Man, was he something to see!!:bounce: He was always all by himself...wonder if the other birds shy away from him? :(

There are a few white peacocks hanging around, as well as lots of green & blue ones. They are super noisy in the mornings!

We feed them popcorn and bits of bread. Some of them will come right up and eat out of your fingers! :Pinkbounc

My kids (and me too!:p ) LOVED feeding the peacocks! We got pizza from Trails End late in the afternoon the day we were doing MVMCP. We decided to eat outside at the picnic table and ONE peacock headed over. The kids threw him some of the crust and within 2 minutes, we had 16 of them for dinner! :bounce: They were all quite friendly and 'well mannered' (they didn't fight over the pieces). The next morning, we got up early to go to AK and DH called me outside....guess who came back for breakfast!:D Donuts all around! They visited us every day...wonder how the next guests felt about company for meals! ;)

The kids threw him some of the crust and within 2 minutes, we had 16 of them for dinner!
Yea we liked them too........ Taste like chicken. Just kidding.

We saw the white one, one morning admiring his reflection on the chrome door of one of the big fancy rigs. He sounded like a phone ringing pecking on the door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter