Did you pre-order Disney Dim Sum?

littlejen22

DIS Veteran
We have read online that you should pre-order the items that are actually Disney looking but how do you know what to order when they do not have a menu online? I want to make sure that when we go we get to experience all that we can and since there will be four of us I want to make sure that everything we order we have at least one piece for each person, I know some of the items only have 2 or 3 pieces so we sound need two. Any thoughts? I tried to email them but they said a menu is not available!

I'm thinking about preordering, but I don't know...is it worth it to go there on a Saturday just to get Dim Sum? How crowded is HKD on a weekend in February?

I think it would depend on a number of things. I was there on a Sunday in March and it wasn't too bad. It was worse on the Monday as that week was school holidays in China/HK. I was told that a weekday would be much quieter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter