Did you have a good or bad sleep last night?

Me too....can't sleep w/o meds, and didn't take any last night. Up since 4:20 for no reason, and on a weekend!
I know this is a bump of an old thread, but...

Interesting time you got up... without "medication". I think that was a sign :rotfl2:

And for the record, I slept awesome last night because it was something like 56° last night. Finally able to open up the windows again. Love waking up to 50's in the bedroom, well except for Christmas Day 2017. It was an expensive reason it was 50 inside when I woke up that day, LOL. It was really fun the next 3 days when it was 4° in my living room, kitchen, and bathroom. I got lucky. I didn't think to drain off the toilet Christmas morning when it was still some temp in the house. It froze solid.

Last edited:
Really bad. I'm a permanent night shift worker and it's been SOOOOO hot during the day and not having A/C I'm really struggling to sleep.

Not here.....I took Melatonin - fell asleep around 10 pm - wide awake at midnight. Finally close to 2 am, took my 1/2 Kirkland sleeping pill. I was up for a bit and finally fell asleep. Woke up at 6 am. :(

2-3 hours a night most nights. Get up at 9, stay busy until dinner. Crash out and sleep for 40 mins then up again until 6 am.

That’s my last 21 years. Once a week I treat myself to 2mg of ambien and get 9 solid hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter