Did you have a good or bad sleep last night?

It was okay, not good not bad. I was up very early this morning after about 7 hours off and on.

I had a great sleep, coming off almost a week of insomnia. That's been my pattern since childhood. A very restless 5-7 nights, followed by 3-4 nights of catching up.

Could have been better -4 hrs even with my calm app - try new sleep story tonight as current one I’m getting used to

Could have been better -4 hrs even with my calm app - try new sleep story tonight as current one I’m getting used to
I haven't had a good night sleep in 15 years.
I'm not a good sleeper. Haven't been for years. I'm a very light sleeper, just about anything will wake me.

Things to try, they all sound weird but are productive -

*One nostril breathing ten times. It does not matter what nostril you close but do not switch while completing (ie. It is not the same as yogic breathing). Apparently one nostril only balances the brain for sleep.

*Fake yawns ten times

*On the inside of your wrist in the middle there is a pressure point for sleep. Press on it or some tape a coin to that spot for pressure.

I have never tried the last as the first suggestion of one nostril breathing is very successful.

Also, check B12 and vitamin d levels - both can bring restless sleep.

Anyway, the three techniques are worth a try. I am so sorry that sleep is an issue for you. It affects so much.

Thank You for the suggestions I will try them - life long sleep issues since I was a little kid and I’m not a kid any more Haa haa
Your correct it impacts a lot - more as you get older
Stress always a factor
My vitamin levels are good
I have found the Calm app helps me to fall asleep I just need to stay asleep

Not so great night, maybe 5-6 hours not in a row. I wake up alot most nights.

I don't sleep well most nights. Wake up a lot.
Last night my stomach was hurting off and on, DGD got up and turned all the lights on at 3.....that woke me and I couldn't get back to sleep which was fine because DGS woke up at 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter