Did you ever try to sneak Disney into a non-fans life?

Boopuff

DIS Veteran
So my DH is fine with going to WDW, doesn't have a deep passion for it, so I try to throw some Disney his way anyway I can. He has a Jeep and is a huge Jeep guy. He has all sorts of crazy stickers on the Jeep for all the clubs he's in. So I snuck a hidden Mickey onto the Jeep. Took him awhile but he finally found it! I thought he'd peel it off, but it's still there! So I made him a cute Tigger sticker, and surprise! he loves it.

So my DH is fine with going to WDW, doesn't have a deep passion for it, so I try to throw some Disney his way anyway I can. He has a Jeep and is a huge Jeep guy. He has all sorts of crazy stickers on the Jeep for all the clubs he's in. So I snuck a hidden Mickey onto the Jeep. Took him awhile but he finally found it! I thought he'd peel it off, but it's still there! So I made him a cute Tigger sticker, and surprise! he loves it.
Lol, keep at it! Make a Disney inspired snack or meal. Put on Disney music when you clean the house, Buy him a Disney t-shirt. He’ll swing on over to our side soon!

My DH resists it, too, but like the Borg, resistance is futile. I've already transformed our guest bedroom into a Jungle Cruise theme because YDD loves the Jungle Cruise. DH likes that bedroom (it's tasteful, not over the top...everybody who spends the night at our house loves that room).

Now I'm slowly transitioning the guest bathroom to a Tiki Room theme. And DH doesn't realize it yet, but I'm also redecorating our master bedroom into a Big Thunder Mountain Railroad theme...so Fast Choo Choo style, but he doesn't know it. And if I tell him that's what I'm doing, he'll totally reject it. But as long as I don't hang Frontierland or BTMRR signs on the wall and as long as it doesn't FEEL like Disney threw up in the master BR, he's fine. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter