Did they change MK hours for week of 4/3?

dk413

Mouseketeer
Or am I just going crazy? I could have sworn Extended Magic hours for 4/6 were from 9-11pm (and planned my itinerary accordingly). But the website says extended evening hours are 11- 1am? Did the hours change recently?

Yes, that has happened on Friday the last 3 weeks. They extended MK hours later in the evening and DHS and Epcot hours earlier. AK has been some of both.

Eeeerrrrggg. Disney Gods if you are reading this: I was *really* counting on those 9-11 extra evening hours. Kind of planned my entire trip around them. But alas, the best laid plans of Mickey Mouse and men….

I’m waiting for park hours to change the week of April 17th. When does that usually happen?

But it's the third week of April, that's the point.
it’s still two weeks away. Sunday is the first week of April. 2 weeks away from the first week is the third week.

Regardless the times were changed for the week before the 17th (4/10 - 4/16) last Friday. So if they are doing it a week by week basis, it makes sense they’d do 4/17-4/23 today. I was just curious if anyone knew the time around when it happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter