Did they change dinosaur audio recently?

SammaJamma2019

Earning My Ears
I know this is super random, but last time I was in Disney this year I noticed they took out a very specific part of the Dinosaur ride audio. I know, I know i'm one o those people that love reciting the ride while im on it, but I checked on YouTube audio to make sure I wasn't crazy, and there's a part right after the sauropod where he used to go "whoops" and its gone! anyone know why??

I know this is super random, but last time I was in Disney this year I noticed they took out a very specific part of the Dinosaur ride audio. I know, I know i'm one o those people that love reciting the ride while im on it, but I checked on YouTube audio to make sure I wasn't crazy, and there's a part right after the sauropod where he used to go "whoops" and its gone! anyone know why??
Please don't be one of those people who recites the whole audio track. Not everyone knows every line, nor do they want to hear you talking over the entire ride. You are spoiling the experience for those around you. This is not the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter