• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did the Cosmic Dance Party start yet?

TISHLOVESDISNEY

It all started with a duck.
I noticed Touring Plans listed it starting yesterday, but I haven't seen any reports so I am guessing it did not-?
Curious what characters are attending.
We need a filler before the dessert party so we may stop by to check the dance party out. :)

I figured we would have had a report by now if it was running, but when I saw TP had it listed as starting thought I'd double check.
Should have known @rteetz would be on top of it! :)

5:00 PM-10:00 PM

Courtesy of OTPN
TWZUnHxN.png

Can't wait to hear about who is at it, and what's different! My kids always love the Incredible's Dance Party. I was going to ask the same question:D

I've been searching for updates, nothing....I did stumble across the new movie projection show though, at HS that debuted tonight as well.

We walked by last night. I didnt see any characters. And not much of anyone dancing either.

The Incredibles Dance Party was one of my daughters favorites last summer. She loved dancing and seeing the characters and watching it from the People Mover.
I think we went to MK 6 times last summer and we spent some time at the dance party every night

Characters aren't slated to debut at the Cosmic Dance Party as of right now. Us entertainment CM are just as upset as the guests. Voice your opinions to guest relations, hopefully the higher ups will get the hint that a dance party that previously had characters and now has no characters is a huge guest dissatisfier!

We stopped by it on our vacation this past week. Definitely, not as fun as it used to be. No characters anywhere. I think maybe one of the DJ's from the Incredible's Dance party was on the ground trying to get people to dance. I didn't see any advertisements to make requests or dedications like the old party. My son freaked out when we had them play a favorite song for him during the Incredible's Party. We did wander upon a dance party in Dinoland, and they had a photopass guy taking photos with props nearby where Goofy and Pluto meet during the day.. I'd say the AK dance party was more exciting than the MK one, but neither had characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter