Did the chase disney premier card change the discount?

Good to know! Too bad that my local store just closed down last Monday though:(

Does anyone know if you can pay with both a GC and the Chase card? We have discounted GCs from Target that I want to use but I’d also like the 10% off discount. Anyone try this??

Does anyone know if you can pay with both a GC and the Chase card? We have discounted GCs from Target that I want to use but I’d also like the 10% off discount. Anyone try this??
I have done this! It was a few years ago, but it did work.

I was at the disney store last night and i only hit $30, but still got a discount, the cashier said that they changed the discount to all purchases, is that actually true?

I have been getting the discount at WDW on any amount for years! Sure didn't question it though.

I have been getting the discount at WDW on any amount for years! Sure didn't question it though.
I sure didn't on my two WDW trips the last few years, nor on my DLR trips. Pre-tax total over $50 and whole thing had to be charged to the Disney Visa, no wiggle room given at all.

We have the No Annual Fee disney Visa card and have been receiving 10% off every purchase, no min. at our Disney outlet store. Definitely makes the card more valuable for me!
I have not tried it yet on disneystore.com. Wish they would give free shipping with the disney visa..

I sure didn't on my two WDW trips the last few years, nor on my DLR trips. Pre-tax total over $50 and whole thing had to be charged to the Disney Visa, no wiggle room given at all.

I want to apologize for the unintentional error. It's true I used my Disney visa for my purchases of any amount, but we also have AP's - which I forgot about being the sources of our discounts.

Was just thinking it was our CC but probably wasn't - could not find our receipts, but not sure if they show where the discount came from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter