Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please make another request for the Star Wars Minnie with the name Ginger and Walt Disney World 2012 at the bottom? Thanks sooo much!!

can I PLEASE get this name fill design for my boys??

Sean
Andrew

and also the P&F name fill design you have on your 4share account that does NOT have the WDW 2012 at the bottom?? Just their names:

Sean
Andrew

THANKS SO MUCH!!! you do WONDERFUL WORK!!!

Hi there! I'm back for more!! I'm working on the t-shirts and I realized I don't have Star Wars shirts yet for our DS day!! Could you possibly make me some name fills? I'd like all of them to say Walt Disney World 2012 underneath and Star Wars directly above and below the names (no Jedi Princess for mine!). I'd love the Disney characters dressed in Star Wars gear if possible!

Mickey - Chris
Minnie - Maureen
Donald - Ashton
Goofy - Aidan

If you can't do those, then any characters will do fine! Thanks so much!!

Here you go.......

can I PLEASE get this name fill design for my boys??

Sean
Andrew

and also the P&F name fill design you have on your 4share account that does NOT have the WDW 2012 at the bottom?? Just their names:

Sean
Andrew

THANKS SO MUCH!!! you do WONDERFUL WORK!!!

Here are your requests........:goodvibes

Hi, I love all of your designs! I was wondering if I could get some fills.
I would like:
Elliott in a Star Wars Disney Character design with Mickey or Goofy or Donald (He likes all three so any of them would be fine)
Elliott in the Lego Star Wars design
Also I didn't see any Wall-E designs. My niece is a big Wall-E and Eve fan. If you have time can you make a name fill for her. Her name is Gretchen.
Thank you for all your time!

Your work is great! I went through your account and was unable to locate the ones I needed. Can you please do the following for me?

Ava
Conner
Ross
Jacob
Sarah
Luke

I would like the Mickey and Minnie fill with "Walt Disney World 2012" at the bottom of the page. I saw where you put the Mickey leaning on the letters and loved it. For the girls (Ava and Sarah), could you switch the Mickey for a Minne?

Thank you!!

Thank you so much for the name fills! I love them, and I can't wait to surprise my girls! If it is not too much trouble for you, can you please personalize your akershus invite? I would like one for Olivia Leigh and one for Ava Grace, and our reservation is September 20 at 8:00am. Thanks again!

Hi, I love your DISigns! I was wondering if I could get a couple of your name fills?

The P&F name fills with
Evan
Ean
Ethan
Sawyer
Cody

A winnie the pooh name fill
MOM

I think you will see my name a lot on your thread:goodvibes thank you in advance I do appreciate your hard work!

I hate to be a pain but can I ask you to remove the disney wonder from the names and can you please spell Vannessa with 2 Ns.
I appreciate it!!!!

I absolutely love your Disney Star Wars Designs! I was wondering if you would have time to do some name fills for me (with the Disney Star Wars characters) and Walt Disney World under the names (like the "Ashton Disney Jedi Fill" design on your website, if that helps). If so, I would like:

Kevin - Jedi Mickey
Robyn - Amidala Minnie
Abrianna - Leia Minnie
Amelia - Leia Minnie
Austin - Donald Duck/Darth Maul

Thank you!

Hi, I love all of your designs! I was wondering if I could get some fills.
I would like:
Elliott in a Star Wars Disney Character design with Mickey or Goofy or Donald (He likes all three so any of them would be fine)
Elliott in the Lego Star Wars design
Also I didn't see any Wall-E designs. My niece is a big Wall-E and Eve fan. If you have time can you make a name fill for her. Her name is Gretchen.
Thank you for all your time!

Your work is great! I went through your account and was unable to locate the ones I needed. Can you please do the following for me?

Ava
Conner
Ross
Jacob
Sarah
Luke

I would like the Mickey and Minnie fill with "Walt Disney World 2012" at the bottom of the page. I saw where you put the Mickey leaning on the letters and loved it. For the girls (Ava and Sarah), could you switch the Mickey for a Minne?

Thank you!!

Thank you so much for the name fills! I love them, and I can't wait to surprise my girls! If it is not too much trouble for you, can you please personalize your akershus invite? I would like one for Olivia Leigh and one for Ava Grace, and our reservation is September 20 at 8:00am. Thanks again!

This is shadowryter's blank, I am just personalizing it for you......:goodvibes

Hi, I love your DISigns! I was wondering if I could get a couple of your name fills?

The P&F name fills with
Evan
Ean
Ethan
Sawyer
Cody

A winnie the pooh name fill
MOM

I think you will see my name a lot on your thread:goodvibes thank you in advance I do appreciate your hard work!

Here you go..........:goodvibes

I hate to be a pain but can I ask you to remove the disney wonder from the names and can you please spell Vannessa with 2 Ns.
I appreciate it!!!!

What disign do you need? Is it one I already did for you that needs to be adjusted or are you requesting something new? Please post picture of what disign you need-- that would help a lot....:thumbsup2

I just can't thank you enough, for these great name fills! I was wondering if I could get a couple more

Ana - Pink Minnie
Abigail - Pink Minnie

Now here is the big request! I have a large group going to Disney in December and I need to make several Autograph books. I have the pages and I just need the covers!

Ana age 5
Abigail age 5
Shepherd age 6
Zane age 9
Drake age 9
Ethan age 7
Sawyer age 5

None of them have gone to Disney before, I do think the girls would love something with any of the princess, the older boys are a mystery, nothing to young:confused3, the others are good with anything they are just excitied! I hate to ask for such a request, but I am just overwhelmed with trying to get shirts, bags, autography books, ect. If it is to much, please feel free decline my request:scared1:!
Thanks !!!!!!

I absolutely love your Disney Star Wars Designs! I was wondering if you would have time to do some name fills for me (with the Disney Star Wars characters) and Walt Disney World under the names (like the "Ashton Disney Jedi Fill" design on your website, if that helps). If so, I would like:

Kevin - Jedi Mickey
Robyn - Amidala Minnie
Abrianna - Leia Minnie
Amelia - Leia Minnie
Austin - Donald Duck/Darth Maul

Thank you!

Here are your requests.......:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter