Did I just see what I think I saw on PotC?

Sith

Through victory, my chains are broken...
Long story short: I've been on this ride countless times in my life. At least 100 times. Maybe more. But, yesterday I think I saw something that I don't think I ever saw before.

There are two pirates on the bridge above the auction scene. The one with the black hat has a bottle. He tipped it upside down and liquid actually poured out. Did that actually happen or am I just imagining things?

I tried watching ride throughs on Youtube to see if anyone ever caught it, but most videos focus on the auction itself. Although, the videos that did pan up to the bridge showed a lot of water stains on the bridge below that pirate. So, does liquid actually pour out of that bottle, or am I just crazy?

Land or world?

At 6:49 in this video you see the pirate empty his bottle but no water comes out. This is at Disney World. I'm trying to find a good video at land now because these are the important questions that must be answered!!

Long story short: I've been on this ride countless times in my life. At least 100 times. Maybe more. But, yesterday I think I saw something that I don't think I ever saw before.

There are two pirates on the bridge above the auction scene. The one with the black hat has a bottle. He tipped it upside down and liquid actually poured out. Did that actually happen or am I just imagining things?

I tried watching ride throughs on Youtube to see if anyone ever caught it, but most videos focus on the auction itself. Although, the videos that did pan up to the bridge showed a lot of water stains on the bridge below that pirate. So, does liquid actually pour out of that bottle, or am I just crazy?
OMGosh I swear this has happened to me but it seemed so random and never happened again. But I never could find anything about it.

It's like the random times I have felt a woosh on my face in the first scene with Captain Barbosa attacking the fort.

Land or world?

At 6:49 in this video you see the pirate empty his bottle but no water comes out. This is at Disney World. I'm trying to find a good video at land now because these are the important questions that must be answered!!
Disneyland. But, I didn't see him tip the bottle in that video. And the bridge doesn't have water stains below where he is standing like the one at Disneyland does.

Last edited:
You absolutely saw it. I wondered the same thing a few months ago the first time I noticed it. I don’t recall ever seeing it before. Maybe it’s new, maybe I simply never noticed it before. That’s one of the things I love about DL: no matter how often you go, you can still be surprised by something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter