Did Fantasmic dining drop?

Any idea if they are still releasing preferred River Belle seating. Was hoping for 6/21 or 6/22, but no luck.

How early are people planning on lining up for the viewing areas? I'm thinking 7:30 for the first show would be plenty of time (ends up being 90 minutes waiting for 1st show start at 9).

I chose this vs the WOC party that I canceled. Kids weren’t too excited about WOC. Hope I made the right choice.
My kids like both shows, but last trip they preferred Fantasmic to World of Color. You can still see both, even if you don't do the party, just the logistics of getting a good location become more about lining up early for WoC, and of course the virtual queue can be a challenge. Hopefully by your dates the demand will be a little lower and easier to get a VQ :)

I chose this vs the WOC party that I canceled. Kids weren’t too excited about WOC. Hope I made the right choice.
Pre-covid it was a lot easier to get a good spot for WOC without a dining package or dessert party (it was a paper FP back then), so I think your strategy is sound. FP for F! was far less available, in a worse viewing area, and standing room only.

We enjoyed the WOC dessert party, but honestly you simply cannot go wrong with Fantasmic! It's my very favorite Disney show. :)
I loved the uniqueness of WOC. There is really nothing like it at WDW.
I've seen Fantasmic at WDW but wouldn't go out of my way to see it again there.
I did get WOC dessert party and Fantasmic dining package for upcoming DLR trip though.

I didn't see any option of choosing which show. I just booked a 5PM Hungry Bear package and the email said it was first show.
Did I miss something?

In the before times, I would just walk up to the restaurant and they would ask me which show and time I wanted as the packages typically didn't sell out. Not used to booking online.

I didn't see any option of choosing which show. I just booked a 5PM Hungry Bear package and the email said it was first show.
Did I miss something?

In the before times, I would just walk up to the restaurant and they would ask me which show and time I wanted as the packages typically didn't sell out. Not used to booking online.
I didn’t see an option either. 🤷‍♀️ I booked 6:30pm and also got the first show.

I found this on the description page:
Reservation and Show Times
Your reservation will include a time to pick up your food. Meal pick-up times are normally 3:00 PM to 8:30 PM, though times may vary based on the Fantasmic! schedule. Reservations made for 3:00 PM through 6:45 PM will include a voucher for entry into the reserved viewing area for the first performance of Fantasmic! that evening. Reservations from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM will include a voucher for entry into the reserved viewing area for that night's second show.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/fantasmic-on-the-go-show/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter