Did Fantasmic dining drop?

Was able to book both Hungry Bear and the Riverbelle Premium package. Not seeing option for Riverbelle Standard package, which is the one I really want. It says Blue Bayou coming soon.

Standard River Belle Package is an add on you ask the server for.

River Belle Terrace – Standard Package
Savor a delectable Southern-style meal at lunch or dinner and receive a voucher admitting you to a separate reserved viewing location for one of the 2 Fantasmic! performances that evening.

You can choose from our regular menu or from special items offered only to Fantasmic! Dining Package Guests.

River Belle Terrace lunch or dinner Guests can request the Standard Package from their server. It cannot be reserved in advance. Availability is limited.

Package Pricing

• Lunch: $50 per adult; $30 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity not included.
  • Dinner: $50 per adult; $30 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity not included.
Times

• Starting at 11:00 AM for lunch and 4:00 PM for dinner.

Standard River Belle Package is an add on you ask the server for.

River Belle Terrace – Standard Package
Savor a delectable Southern-style meal at lunch or dinner and receive a voucher admitting you to a separate reserved viewing location for one of the 2 Fantasmic! performances that evening.

You can choose from our regular menu or from special items offered only to Fantasmic! Dining Package Guests.

River Belle Terrace lunch or dinner Guests can request the Standard Package from their server. It cannot be reserved in advance. Availability is limited.

Package Pricing

• Lunch: $50 per adult; $30 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity not included.
  • Dinner: $50 per adult; $30 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity not included.
Times

• Starting at 11:00 AM for lunch and 4:00 PM for dinner.
Ah I didn't read closely enough! So it looks like the way to get it is to just make regular River Belle ressie and hope the upgrade is available.

Looks like Hungry Bear is more a sure thing to me.

I booked Hungry Bear On The Go For The first Fantasmic instead. The food is kinda not that important for me, its access to the viewing section. I wanted the first Fantasmic show so that I can see the fireworks too. Hopefully they will keep the same layout as before times which means that I could get a spot beside the Blue Bayou section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter