Did Fantasmic dining drop?

Dumbo777

DIS Veteran
I tried to get reservations this morning because it looked like the opened up and I couldnā€™t get anything for the whole week we are therešŸ˜­

Ok it lets you select the time and number in your party for Riverbelle, but it says no availability at all for at dates. My heart dropped.

Yes, I think they're getting ready to release them in the next week or two. Hungry Bear also has times but not availability. I think we'll face the same mad dash to grab spots like when World of Color packages came back online.

Yes, I think they're getting ready to release them in the next week or two. Hungry Bear also has times but not availability. I think we'll face the same mad dash to grab spots like when World of Color packages came back online.
Hope yā€™all remember the WOC hack?

I think they're getting it ready now. I'm in a waiting room to look at all dining, just like when they released WOC

oh Im in a queue too, I just clicked my bookmarked link. I'm looking for Riverbelle terrace for the end of June

Interesting. I went to the site and now have the "sit tight" screen before the waiting room opens. Seems odd that they would open without any notice, but I'll hang out and see what happens.

I can't do anything on the app.

I have sit tight too, this is exciting, Ive followed previous things like this on Dis but not been part of one :)

Now have

Thank you for your continued patience!​

Due to high demand, you are in a waiting room to access reservations for Disneyland Resort dining and the Enchanted Extras Collection.
To hold your place, do not refresh the page or go back.
Please note that availability may be limited and subject to change. Being in the queue does not guarantee the ability to make reservations or make a purchase.

and a progress loading bar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter