Did anyone get an AP rate at the WL?

llij

<font color=blue>I love my house<br><font color=re
I was just curious if anyone got an AP rate at the WL for July? I was originally going to stay there, but I couldn't get the rate. I know it is really popular so I was wondering if anyone got any type of room there with an AP rate.

I currently have the Poly with an AP rate, but was wondering if I should try back later for the WL. My DH has his heart set of WL. I like the Poly!

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone got an AP rate there. :teeth:

I could have gotten woods view for my nights in July but we went for standard view at AKL instead, although I am thinking about paying the extra $ to stay at WL...

llij said:
I was just curious if anyone got an AP rate at the WL for July? I was originally going to stay there, but I couldn't get the rate. I know it is really popular so I was wondering if anyone got any type of room there with an AP rate.

I currently have the Poly with an AP rate, but was wondering if I should try back later for the WL. My DH has his heart set of WL. I like the Poly!

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone got an AP rate there. :teeth:

I just read on another thread that someone just go the AP rate for WL for a standard room. Maybe try juggling your dates (do WL first or Poly first and see if the APs come up that way.) Good luck.

Just called back and got WL after all! Courtyard view which is fine with me. My DH will be happy! :sunny:

I got $138.25 (tax included) for a standard view at WL. I had already booked with a AAA code.

I got 2 rooms, woods view AP rate of $155 per night for July 9, 109, 11,12. Decided to stay threee nights at PORFQ at the beginning. Need two rooms. If I could have gotten standard rooms I would have stayed therethe whole time. Going to try that later.

I got through at 7:10 and the CM said there were no standards, maybe there weren't any to begin with??

I got the AP rate at WL for 2 courtyard view rooms. I didn't know the AP code was out until about noon so I got lucky.

I called back and the woodsview was still available at 9:00 this morning, so I booked that instead of AKL. I'll keep trying for standard view at WL or garden wing standard view at Contemporary :goodvibes

weluvpluto said:
I could have gotten woods view for my nights in July but we went for standard view at AKL instead, although I am thinking about paying the extra $ to stay at WL...

I actually had two WL woods view rooms booked in July and when I called this morning I was able to change them to $155 a night. The difference between the standard view and woods view would have been $446 (for 10 nights) or so for each room. I thought about it while I ran my kids to school and then came back and changed to AKL standard! I was sad for awhile until I really started to think of all the money I saved. This fits the rest of my familys budget better and now we can all go to HDD! After all there are always future trips I can book WL on,(even though my DH say's this is his last trip)!!! For a man who would rather not Disney, this will be his 4th trip in 5 years. :rotfl2:

Didn't know AP rates were out until I got home from work. The only AP rates left for July 6-9 were courtyard view for $202. We have standard view with AAA for $169 so we didn't switch. I was hoping to get a little lower than $169--oh, well.... There were same other AP rates for Poly and GF but I don't think I want to spend that much right now. I would have gone for Contemporary but that didn't have anything available. Good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter