Did anyone else get a flurry of Blue Bayou alerts this morning? (June 23)

Pluto468

DIS Veteran
I got 10 alerts that Blue Bayou was available, but I missed them all because my ringer was off when they came in. They were all for June 30 and July 1st. So I'm guessing that means it's open for reservations now. I'll check a few times again before our trip and maybe one will open up.

I got them too but 10 minutes later I checked and there was nothing available. I'm hoping it was a fluke (maybe they were testing the system?) and not that all the reservations went that quickly. It still says on the app that they aren't taking reservations so who knows.

I got it while I was in the shower and about broke my neck scrambling out, but I'm thrilled to say that I got a party of SEVEN (!!!!) for this coming Tuesday lunch. I'm giddy! I hope this means the walls are coming down!
I saw on a Fresh Baked video that the walls are down!! Enjoy!

How do you get alerts? Congrats for August!! That’s what we need for a bday dinner!

We can't post the name of the website here because that would be advertising, but if you Google it, you'll find it! Send a PM if you can't. You pay $12 and you get a text when something opens up. I have literally 100% success with it over multiple trips.

We can't post the name of the website here because that would be advertising, but if you Google it, you'll find it! Send a PM if you can't. You pay $12 and you get a text when something opens up. I have literally 100% success with it over multiple trips.
Thank you!

I did

I got alerts for the day I signed up for alerts for, august 10

But when I went to check 12 min later there was nothing

I was able to book June 30 lunch :) I don't even remember what time I booked I was in such a scramble to book it before it disappeared. Glad to hear the walls are down!

For all of you who got it, was it all the Fantasmic dining? And just regular dining?
I only saw regular dining. I didn't have an alert set for the Fantasmic dining, so it's possible that would be on the Fantasmic dining page.

My alert was for regular dining as well. For what it's worth, a whole bunch more for this Sunday just came through.

I booked a regular lunch reservation and Fantasmic lunch reservation. Based on how it is now greyed out on that page, I fear they were only looking to release regular dining and it populated for Fantasmic before they were ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter