• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Diamond Horseshoe Reopening 9/12 at Magic Kingdom, Reservations Available

Is this basically the Liberty Tree Tavern meal? Instead of ending up in Diamond Horseshoe as overflow from LTT, they are just booking the location separately? I'm wondering if it will be a lower price based on location, or the same as LTT.

Is this basically the Liberty Tree Tavern meal? Instead of ending up in Diamond Horseshoe as overflow from LTT, they are just booking the location separately? I'm wondering if it will be a lower price based on location, or the same as LTT.
I was gonna switch from LTT...but the menu is IDENTICAL!!! Only been to the Horseshoe once and they had a s'mores skillet for dessert that made the whole meal!

I went and looked up the menu on WDW's website and thought the same thing! Bleh, no thanks. Not interested in eating Thanksgiving dinner when it's hot outside! Hard pass unless they change the menu.

The food WAS LTT when we went. Just a single huge loud room with the same food, though the service was adequate at best, food was not “hot” a pet peeve of mine and just a once and done for us. There was no entertainment or show but I hear they Do …. something. ?? That, I’d be curious about.

Making ADRs today and couldn’t get anything at a reasonable hour for LTT but Diamond Horshoe was available. So does it seem safe to assume this is actually just the same menu, different place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter