Diamond Celebration Merch Availability

Turk February

DIS Veteran
We will be headed to DL at the end of August and I am expecting to find little to no Diamond Celebration merch left. Would I be correct in this assumption? Can anyone who was there recently tell me whether they still carry stuff, or has it all been sent to outlets by now? I'm mainly curious about shirts and hoodies. Thanks!

Some of it has been on sale lately on the disneystore.com site. And the starbucks 60th mugs are on sale in the park now. I haven't noticed a shortage of anything yet though - just saw something saying the 60th celebration would end on Sept 6 so you should be good.

I was just there last week and there is still a ton of 60th merchandise in all the stores!

There was still a lot of merchandise on the shelves over the Memorial Day weekend. However, by August, I wouldn't be surprised if some things might have run out or started to run low. If you know you want something specific, I would look into ordering it now or see if it's available online.

As mentioned, the DisneyStore.com does have some merchandise available and some of it is on sale.
http://www.disneystore.com/disneyland-resort-diamond-celebration-collection/mn/1029601/

I actually saw on someone's WDW trip report that they found and bought some 60th merchandise in a Disney outlet down in Florida! I'd say they are already trying to liquidate stock, and they may not have held back enough to last til the very very end. I remember seeing a picture on the TR of a display of 60th ears and mugs...

Some of it has been on sale lately on the disneystore.com site. And the starbucks 60th mugs are on sale in the park now. I haven't noticed a shortage of anything yet though - just saw something saying the 60th celebration would end on Sept 6 so you should be good.

Do you know how much the Starbucks mugs are on sale for? I also found on Amazon some of the Starbucks ornaments, my sister collects those so I would love to get one for her. If anyone is in/going to the parks and could report on the price that would be great!

The Shop Parks App and DisneyStore.com both have the tumbler and mug for $19.99 each or at a discount if you buy more than one. Tthe App says $14.99 each when you buy two or more and the DisneyStore.com says "buy two for $29.99.

There were quite a few ornaments (DL "You Are Here", DCA "You Are Here", Disney Parks tumbler, Disney Parks hot drink cup, 60th Tumbler, and 60th Latte Mug are the ones that I have). I think they were $12.95 each when I bought them back during the holidays.

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone. I did see that a lot is available online so I'll probably order stuff like photo and autograph books and a hoodie before going just in case.

Last year we went to WDW in the first week of December and they already had 2016 stuff out and had sent all the 2015 merchandise to outlets already, so that was/is my worry with this. But I guess it's not dated stuff so it's probably different.

Thanks, everyone. I did see that a lot is available online so I'll probably order stuff like photo and autograph books and a hoodie before going just in case.

Last year we went to WDW in the first week of December and they already had 2016 stuff out and had sent all the 2015 merchandise to outlets already, so that was/is my worry with this. But I guess it's not dated stuff so it's probably different.

How funny, I'm in the same situation as you! I was in WDW last year during the first week of December and I'm going to DLR in late August. I'm also worried about Diamond Celebration merchandise availability, probably why I keep posting threads about it. I'm going to buy a couple of things online, but I really want some Diamond Mouse Ears. They're no longer available online, I called the merchandise phone # and the agent told me currently they have plenty in stock, but has no idea what will be coming in between now and August.

I was going to say the same thing at Nonsuch! Things seem to come and go and come and go on the DisneyStore.com, so don't give up just because it's out of stock right now. Keep checking and they might get them back in (and maybe they'll still be on-sale). Otherwise, if you're really worried about it, you can always mail order them from the parks. Shipping is pretty pricey. I did notice that the Shop Parks App also has them (not on sale), and there free shipping if you spend more than $75.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter