DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

I don’t think dates or holidays are relevant anymore as they are money making opportunities. I never in my wildest dreams expected it on Easter Sunday but that’s when we are attending at MK

I almost had a heart attack. I’ve been checking numerous times a day everyday since Jan 1 (my 180 ADR day) and today was the one day I didn’t check (until just now). And I thought it was sold out.

So glad I came here to confirm it just didn’t open yet. Saved me a trip to the ER for the paddles to restart my heart.

I am ecstatic that there will be EMM for July 1st. I was a bit nervous they wouldn’t have it for July 4th week.

I just booked for 7/1 for my group of 11. Thanks to everyone for their help especially with figuring out how to handle booking for my great nephew who is under 2.

Booked for August. Thanks all for the heads up. I’ll be monitoring the thread even more to fine tune our plan for that morning.

I’m really hoping they continue this, even if it’s only till GE opens. I would love to book this for the first week in October. Till then, I’m watching and hoping, with fingers crossed.

GRRRRRRR I didn't get my email confirmation. It's showing up in MDE though, so I guess I'm ok. There used to be a way to send a duplicate confirmation email of the reservations, but I can't find it anymore. Anyone know if it is still there somewhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter