DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

On our way to EMM! Very impressed with the bus system - there was clearly a bus scheduled for this event. Picked up 6:28 at the WL and stopped at the Contemporary. We’re the only people on board.

Today (11/5) was the date that was only added 2(ish) weeks ago and never showed 7AM slots... curious to hear how things go this AM. Have fun!

BTW, the new Friday dates in November & December appear to be bookable this AM!

I hope they keep the Friday dates going through Spring! We are going down 4/3 -4/6 and then going on a cruise, so we won't be there for either Monday or Wednesday morning. If they add a date for 4/5 I would definitely go again. I did EMM a couple weeks ago and loved it, but I was traveling with just DH. I would love to bring my teens in April. Here's hoping this isn't just a Holiday thing :-)

SDD is down again. CM said we could use our bracelets as FP for the rest of the day once it’s back up. Heading to breakfast. Hoping SDD will be up soon.

Booked Friday, December 14th. I was tossing around the idea of the December 10th date, but couldn't make up my mind and it sold out. Decided to book for near the end of our trip and if we don't feel like the kids are that excited about the Toy Story rides we can cancel it while we are there.

I was also at EMM today (11/5). We got stuck on Slinky Dog on our second ride and were not able to ride it again. We were able to do Aliens twice and toy story mania three times. We also did pictures with Woody, Jessie and Buzz. Because slinky was down for so much we got 2 anytime fast passes and a full refund.

I thought the cast members were great. It was unfortunate that the ride was having mechanical problems, but I felt that we were treated well and fairly compensated.

I would do the event again for sure. I thought it was worth the price. The breakfast food was really good.

I was also at EMM today (11/5). We got stuck on Slinky Dog on our second ride and were not able to ride it again. We were able to do Aliens twice and toy story mania three times. We also did pictures with Woody, Jessie and Buzz. Because slinky was down for so much we got 2 anytime fast passes and a full refund.

I thought the cast members were great. It was unfortunate that the ride was having mechanical problems, but I felt that we were treated well and fairly compensated.

I would do the event again for sure. I thought it was worth the price. The breakfast food was really good.

Well that all sounds really fair. Sorry it was down for you but being able to ride it a couple of times ANYWAY, do the rest of the stuff, have the breakfast and get a full refund is pretty much the best you could hope for.

Hoping it comes back up and you get to do it today!

I thought they were fair. I actually was happy to get teo ride and then fully refunded. It was frustrating to be stuck on the ride, knowing we only had limited time. But the rest was great.

Also, it was crazy to see the mass of people entering Toy Story Land at 8:45. Just an insane rush of people. We were doing pictures with Buzz at the time and the cast members were very firmly telling us to keep to the sides for our own safety.

Is there stroller parking outside of TSL? We're doing EMM on 11/25 and will have a stroller because we're walking from the Beach Club, but won't need it during EMM (kids are 4 and 6). Can we leave it somewhere near the Commissary?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter