• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Just booked for February 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My daughter is going to be so excited to meet Jessie!

So I have this booked for December. I'm just a little concerned about transportation that early. My plan is to be at the busses around 6:15 And if we don't have a bus by 6:30 then trying for a Minnie van or an uber. Does that sound like a solid plan or does anyone have any suggestions?
We will be at pop

So I have this booked for December. I'm just a little concerned about transportation that early. My plan is to be at the busses around 6:15 And if we don't have a bus by 6:30 then trying for a Minnie van or an uber. Does that sound like a solid plan or does anyone have any suggestions?
We will be at pop

We did emm at MK last year and took the bus from Pop. It worked out perfectly.

Booked March 27th for 7:30 (it was the only time option).

So, it sounds like even with the 7:30 time slot, you still get in at 7:00?

We will be at pop
The buses get dispatched at 6:30am, so they won't be at your resort by then, but should be shortly thereafter.

:jumping2:Just got February 11! I am also interested to know about bus vs Uber for this if anybody has any thoughts.

March 11! So glad I'm following this thread! Of course now I will be obsessing about whether a 7:00 am time gets added and how we're going to get there from the Poly. LOL

Do you remember about what time you were at the bus stop?
So looking back at photos, it looks like we are on the bus for emm by 7, and had quite a bit of wait time before they let us in the only difference is this starts at 7:30. Though, I am wondering if they let people in at 7 how that impacts that. Sorry, I didn’t realize when I responded that they are probably letting people in at 7. I would hope though that since it is there event they have a plan for people transportation

Just booked for March 25th! Very excited! That week has so many kids on spring break (including mine) that we figure this will be a nice break from the crowds.

Wouldn’t have thought to rearrange my days without reading this thread. Everyone’s reviews and informed were so helpful!

I booked for 11-28 literally the day this was first announced. Im a little miffed just now hearing about the new 7am time. Of course when paying extra Id like to maximize my time but now that time slot is already sold out for our day. Who the heck would knowingly except 30 less minutes of dedicated TOL time? I feel like we should have been given the option for the early slot before they were all sold out.

I booked for 11-28 literally the day this was first announced. Im a little miffed just now hearing about the new 7am time. Of course when paying extra Id like to maximize my time but now that time slot is already sold out for our day. Who the heck would knowingly except 30 less minutes of dedicated TOL time? I feel like we should have been given the option for the early slot before they were all sold out.

If you check out the reviews on here the different time slots really didn't matter. They open TSL at 7:30 regardless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter