DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

It sounds like some people are suggesting stopping into breakfast really early, then going back later before 10 to sit down and eat the full meal. Do they let you get food more than once then? I'm not trying to be a pig, just thinking we might grab a coffee and pastry, then eat the full breakfast closer to 10. Thank you for any input. Have a magical day!

Yes, you can get food twice or even more if you want to spend the time there and can eat that much! By reports you can get more than one of the hot items (not sure if you can just ask for two different ones when you order, or if you make two trips up to order), so I don't see why you couldn't get them if you went two different times to eat. You can definitely get food from the buffet as often as you want.

It sounds like some people are suggesting stopping into breakfast really early, then going back later before 10 to sit down and eat the full meal. Do they let you get food more than once then? I'm not trying to be a pig, just thinking we might grab a coffee and pastry, then eat the full breakfast closer to 10. Thank you for any input. Have a magical day!

you can and go in and out of the breakfast area as many times as you want and order as much as you want.
don't be shy about grabbing as much food as you can eat; you are paying for it.

at MK EMM we took some chicken sausages and pastries, before breakfast end time, to go in ziplocks and had them for lunch.

After reading all of this, my plan would be to go to Meet Woody & Jessie first. If the trend is that they open up a little before the 7:30 mark for the rides, would you ride a ride and then get in line if the characters dont come out until right at 7:30?

After reading all of this, my plan would be to go to Meet Woody & Jessie first. If the trend is that they open up a little before the 7:30 mark for the rides, would you ride a ride and then get in line if the characters dont come out until right at 7:30?
Lines for characters I thought were the longest for the event. I would do characters first if I had to do it over again

I see 10/29 only has 3 spots again, I'm curious to see how it is since it appeared that they opened extra spots after it sold out initially (well twice if you count back when they first added the 7:00 time). Has there been a morning yet after it seemed like more spots were opened again (maybe yesterday or tomorrow)?

I'm still debating how to best see all the characters and hope to get SDD 3-5 times, TSMM 2-3 times and AS2 2-3 times. We'll see if we can or not. Thinking AS2 then the characters then TSMM x2 then back to AS2 and then SDD until the end, and if we can do an extra AS2 or TSMM somewhere in there then bonus. That's if I can convince my boys to hold off on SDD that long. But they love TSMM so it might not be a problem.

The cashier at the ordering station told us to get as many items as we wanted and to feel free to come back for more. She also asked if we wanted any fountain drinks or iced tea.

Does anyone know where "Pixar Place" is on the map? Where the new Incredibles thing will be at? I'm wondering if that is something to go to first after the rope drop crowd gets released before we go to breakfast? Going in Feb

Does anyone know where "Pixar Place" is on the map? Where the new Incredibles thing will be at? I'm wondering if that is something to go to first after the rope drop crowd gets released before we go to breakfast? Going in Feb

My guess is over near One Man's Dream where it was before. We probably won't get good details until it starts in January, unfortunately.

I heard it was going to be at the old entrance of TSM. Which on the map is the green colored in alley beside Toy Story Land entrance.

Pixar Place is where the old entrance to TSM was located, with theToy story character meet and greet across the street. It's been walled off since they opened the new TSM entrance and TSL opened, my understanding is they are going to reopen it as the town the Incredibles are from, I can't remember what all is included in that or when exactly it starts. Might be the very beginning of the year.

I heard it was going to be at the old entrance of TSM. Which on the map is the green colored in alley beside Toy Story Land entrance.
To add. That is our plan too for early March. I think we'll go do the Incredibles stuff after EMM.

You’d follow the red arrows, just opposite direction of where they are pointing in this map below (I did this for something else) (note the map is not drawn entirely accurately on that one side of the Chinese theatre but it’s close enough to get the idea). After the initial surge (which doesn’t last that long), it’s easily navigable.

My DHS secret... before EMM I had never even seen ABC Commissary and had absolutely NO clue where/what it was!

View attachment 360411
Thank you. Can you tell me on this map which number or icon near the commissary would be the frozen character and mickey meet and greet? I will go there before breakfast after rd. thank you !

So sorry if his has been covered before. Hubby and i are driving to HS and wondering if they charge for parking for this event? Also is the parking pretty close? Any diagrams would be greatly appreciated.

We'll be there on the 29th:dance3:

Also is the Aliens ride really like teacups? Not into spinning too much LOL
:thanks:
Liz:rose:

So sorry if his has been covered before. Hubby and i are driving to HS and wondering if they charge for parking for this event? Also is the parking pretty close? Any diagrams would be greatly appreciated.

If staying on property you wont be charged for parking, if off property, its $25 and can be used at other parks that same day. Parking is not close but if you have a medical need, you can ask for medical parking.

Aliens just swings you back and forth, no spinning

If staying on property you wont be charged for parking, if off property, its $25 and can be used at other parks that same day. Parking is not close but if you have a medical need, you can ask for medical parking.

Aliens just swings you back and forth, no spinning

Thank you:thanks: is there a preferred parking area? We'll have an AP so not too worried about cost as long as its closer. We're both in our 60's and beginning to feel it LOL

I don’t know about parking, but in my opinions the Aliens aren’t at all like the teacups. I cannot do the teacup ride. Spinning makes me miserably sick in a way that doesn’t go away easily. The Aliens more swings around (it’s not necessarily a smooth movement) in a figure 8. So it kind of spins but not in a dizzying, sick kind of way. I did the Aliens ride with no trouble. Maybe watch what it does once before you decide to get on- that was what I did. I liked it enough we did it a few times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter