DHS To Epcot

About 20 minutes if taking the boardwalk pool shortcut
Map by Robo take the purple route
DHS-Epcot-IG_012311.jpg

We are just two adults and at a good pace it takes us about 20 minutes. With kids or pokey people it could take up to 30 minutes or more.

I think it took me 25 minutes. I would never do it if it were hot and humid! I was there over Easter and it was about 75 degrees, so it was fine.

Yes - keep the heat in mind as most of the walk is in full sun. I usually do the boat and call it a nice break.

For us, 20 minutes is about right.
Its a nice walk in April/May and October. Wouldn't want to do it mid summer, during the day.

Thanks for all the help. We are 3 adults age 40- 60 (myself), but are fast walkers. So I think we could do it 30 minutes or under.

Also keep in mind that in the near future the the Disney Skyliner Gondola system will provide direct transport between DHS and Epcot likely becoming the fastest and most efficient way to get between DHS and Epcot, not to mention it sounds like it will be an incredibly scenic ride passing above multiple resorts.

Also keep in mind that in the near future the the Disney Skyliner Gondola system will provide direct transport between DHS and Epcot likely becoming the fastest and most efficient way to get between DHS and Epcot, not to mention it sounds like it will be an incredibly scenic ride passing above multiple resorts.
not really direct as it has to reach Caribbean Beach first before going into DHS but it still might be faster (without counting how long you have to wait to board)

not really direct as it has to reach Caribbean Beach first before going into DHS but it still might be faster (without counting how long you have to wait to board)
Still should be faster than the boat at least. Then it would depend on how fast a person walks. The Skyliner will be incredibly efficient. You shouldn’t really have a wait to board at all.

I know I'm a weirdo but I'm almost more excited about the gondolas than Star Wars,its not opening all at once,you know it will be a zoo with huge lines versus a ride that will take me between parks,over Buena Vista dr,awesome views of the Boardwalk area,etc...

I know I'm a weirdo but I'm almost more excited about the gondolas than Star Wars,its not opening all at once,you know it will be a zoo with huge lines versus a ride that will take me between parks,over Buena Vista dr,awesome views of the Boardwalk area,etc...

Agreed! The gondola system will be a special treat for all WDW fans!

I'm excited too! Even though we won't get to ride it this trip but maybe future trips.

We will be going in September and are hoping it's open by then. We're staying at Pop. My only question is how hot they will be when the temperature is 95 degrees at 2 in the afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter