• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DHS hours and Fantasmic showtimes

Stacied68

Mouseketeer
I was looking at park hours for September and had a question. On Friday and Saturday 9/12 & 13, I see that DHS closes at 8pm. But it shows that Fantasmic starts at 8:30pm. I see the same for 9/14-9/17. The park closes at 7:30, but Fantasmic is at 8pm.

Is this correct? So could we ride attractions until park closing and then go see Fantasmic?

Thanks
Stacie

Yes, this is correct for DHS. Fantasmic is almost always scheduled 1/2 hr after park closing. I remember the first time I saw that and thought it couldn't be right either.

I would suggest going to get a seat at Fantasmic a bit before closing as it tends to get crowded.

Hope you have a great trip!

I was looking at park hours for September and had a question. On Friday and Saturday 9/12 & 13, I see that DHS closes at 8pm. But it shows that Fantasmic starts at 8:30pm. I see the same for 9/14-9/17. The park closes at 7:30, but Fantasmic is at 8pm.

Is this correct? So could we ride attractions until park closing and then go see Fantasmic?

Thanks
Stacie

It is correct, but don't be surprised if park hours get extended a bit. That will likely happen sometime in August.

I was just coming to ask this question, but I was wonder about the days that have EMH... We're not staying on site for the first time, and on Sept. 8 HS is open till 8pm with EMH, and Fantasmic starts at 8:30. Will we still be able to go to Fantasmic, even though we can't do EMH?

Yes, this is correct for DHS. Fantasmic is almost always scheduled 1/2 hr after park closing. I remember the first time I saw that and thought it couldn't be right either.

I would suggest going to get a seat at Fantasmic a bit before closing as it tends to get crowded.

Hope you have a great trip!

It is correct, but I would not go so far as to say that this is the norm ("almost always").

I was just coming to ask this question, but I was wonder about the days that have EMH... We're not staying on site for the first time, and on Sept. 8 HS is open till 8pm with EMH, and Fantasmic starts at 8:30. Will we still be able to go to Fantasmic, even though we can't do EMH?

Yes, I believe so. I would queue up before the park closes anyway and that will help your chances.

Yes.

When there is an extra F! on a PM EMH evening (there is not always one scheduled,) it is open to all guests, not just those staying at a WDW resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter