DH has banned me from the Dollar Tree but....

sablair

Mouseketeer
I went anyway! I found arctic freeze water bottles with shoulder straps. Ive been looking at the fanny pack/bottle holders online and cant find any decent ones under $15.00. We bought six and saved $54.00! We will just carry the fanny packs we have:bounce:

Sablair I just got these today too!!!! They are WONDERFUL. I was sooooooo excited. This will save us a TON of money on drinks in the park. I plan on freezing bottled water we already bought and bringing it with us each day. It will keep everything cold and can even be laced to the stroller we always rent when not being used.

We saw nearly the same ones at Target today and they were right around what you quoted in your post so we saved a ton of money going to dollar tree.

I also got a ton of Mickey trinkets to give the kids from Mickey each night....hehehehehehe will save on them wanting stuff from the park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter