• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DGC for Genie + and ILL

Yes. When you go to pay, there is an option to input a Disney gift card.
Thank you! Does it secure your spot, then allow you to input the DGC as payment, or could processing it possibly result in losing your spot if you were buying ILL’s at 7 am for Tron?

Thank you! Does it secure your spot, then allow you to input the DGC as payment, or could processing it possibly result in losing your spot if you were buying ILL’s at 7 am for Tron?
I haven't tried to go after a highly sought after ILL like Tron, and I used my saved credit card for the one ILL I booked. I used a gift card to purchase Genie+ before 7am.

I saved the gc number in my notes app and would copy it prior to 7 so all I had to do was paste. I haven't done tron only guardians and 7d but I didn't feel like it affected anything.

The app doesn't require the gc pin which is a huge help.

Thank you! Do you mean the WDW app?

Is the fastest route to Lightning Lanes clicking on Lightning Lanes, then scrolling down?

Also, as we will not be in Orlando until at least 2 pm that day, can I initially choose a later ILL return time or, if I don’t have time to select one, go back in immediately to modify the time if it’s too early?

(I’m not glad to purchase ILL’s, but, given it’s virtually impossible to get in the VQ, especially since our 1 MK day of a 2 night, kind of 3 day trip, can’t start until at least 2 pm-won’t be in Orlando until then, purchasing ILL’s for 7 people is the only way to get on Tron—-unless we miraculously get in the VQ. Our trip is in just under 2 weeks.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter