DFB guide

Sheila E.

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone has purchased this guide and was it worth the money. Sorry if this isn't allowed just delete.

Thanks

We have purchased the Food and Wine guide the last few years. Purchased the restaurant guide once, very comprehensive.
While most of that information can be found online, I like having it all in one place and easy to find.
I find for the little I pay for it (compared to a vacation), its worth the money for us.

I've also been thinking about getting these books. My kiddos would like to see pics of all the dishes offered at the restaurants we are planning on going to. Is this how the book is set up, or is it just a written description of the restaurant? I can't really tell from the sample pages.

I purchased them for our last visit. I glanced through them, but didn't read them thoroughly. They were somewhat useful (probably more useful to novice users). Not too expensive, as you can always find a discount code. Pictures for some food items, but not all. I do enjoy watching AJ's videos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter