• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DF Rings

BriarRose410

Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life
Could any of you brides out there post your DF's ring? I'm having an issue finding a ring for my DF.

I don't have a pic but my DF wants to get a tungsten ring. It's not going to match mine as mine is going to be platinum though. It's a darker metal but pretty inexpensive. We haven't purchased it yet but he's tried it on and really likes it. Good luck!

haven't gotten ours yet -- but, df likes this:
ring.jpg

This is my DH's ring. It's titanium and was very affordable!

215817.jpg

050082003_MV_PD.jpg

This is DH's. He thinks it is too top heavy, and spins on his finger. So, we are looking to have him an eternity band made. ;)

Angela I love BG's ring... Its something like that I want Geancarlo to have!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Sorry I posted under my sisters sn... That was my post

^
l
l
l
l
l
l
l

Angela I love BG's ring... Its something like that I want Geancarlo to have!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Christina - it is really pretty in person!! He just complains that it spins on his finger... ;) But, you know how men are... :rotfl:

(I was hoping it was you... I didn't know why Alexis would be picking out Geancarlo's ring...;) )

This is my DH's ring. It's titanium and was very affordable!

215817.jpg

My DH's ring is very similiar to this. And I'm PROUD to say we got it at Walmart lol. We spent a good bit more on a white gold ring, with milgrain edging to match mine. Come to find out, he's ALLERGIC to it or something, he ended up w/a nasty rash on our honeymoon. Can't wear it for more than a few days, so now he wears it on occasion, but we stopped by a Walmart and found a titanium ring, which he wears everyday. So ladies, make SURE your DF isn't allergic to anything before you buy!! :lmao:

My DH's ring is very similiar to this. And I'm PROUD to say we got it at Walmart lol. We spent a good bit more on a white gold ring, with milgrain edging to match mine. Come to find out, he's ALLERGIC to it or something, he ended up w/a nasty rash on our honeymoon. Can't wear it for more than a few days, so now he wears it on occasion, but we stopped by a Walmart and found a titanium ring, which he wears everyday. So ladies, make SURE your DF isn't allergic to anything before you buy!! :lmao:

We actually got his at overstock.com. They have some pretty good deals!

I made DF and he made mine! We went to a wedding ring workshop and we got to make each others rings. You buy the gold or platinum through them and then you flatten it and shape it. There is a professional jeweler with you the whole time so you don't screw it up. :lmao: You can do any design you want, you can even get stones set in it. I think the best part is that every time I look at my ring I think of the fun time we had making it. I highly recommend it if you want a very personal ring. They have the workshops all over the US and even in the UK.

My Dh's was made out of a 1944 Walking Liberty half Dollar.

282871303.jpg

This is my DF's ring. It is that titanium stuff but it has some kind of textured design inside. I believe it was only 99.00 at Whitehall Jewelers.

Bobbyring.jpg

Here is Tim's ring...he wanted something very plain.

IMG_3374.jpg

Toni his ring is really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love it.

I dont have a pic, but me and my DF have brought matching plain platinum bands (think his is 5mm wide) and then have had a mickey shape and our wedding date engraved on the inside...I LOVE THEM!!

I dont have a picture but its a tungsten ring with a celtic design. It was 399 and we got it for 316.

I dont have a picture since we special ordered it yesterday :thumbsup2

This is DF ring:

RandyWeddingRing.jpg

It is 14 K with a milgram edge. We got it on sale at Kohl's for about $140 :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter