Details, details, and MORE details - just another photo op thread...

IMG_8906_zps9592d672.jpg
:tink:

My first attempt at loading a picture to any post. Always a fan of this details page. Just wish I had my Canon - but the phone cameras are much better than they used to be.

And...I can't get it to load. Can I post straight from my phone? Or do I have to go through a photo site like Flikr?

My first attempt at loading a picture to any post. Always a fan of this details page. Just wish I had my Canon - but the phone cameras are much better than they used to be.

And...I can't get it to load. Can I post straight from my phone? Or do I have to go through a photo site like Flikr?
Yes, you have to go thru Flickr or something similar... There are threads you can search to see how to post pictures.. We'd love to see your pictures!!

You can now also select "Upload a File" (on the right - below where you post) and select a photo for upload. No longer necessary to go to Flickr or other sites like that.

Wow, I just tried it too!! it works!... I tried it before and if I remember right.. my picture was too big.. so I love the auto-resize too!! Thanks, Kris!

IMG_0423.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter