Destination D23, 8-10 Sep 2023 @ WDW's CR

They won't let you into the ballroom where the panels take place without a ticket. Same for the exhibits. However, D23 is going to be selling some merchandise-only tickets if you want to stop by at any of the pop up stores to pick up some limited time or exclusive merch. Though I personally think it's a little strange to pay just for access to a store, lol
While I agree with you that buying a ticket for the privilege of giving them more money is a bit silly, I have already stood in line to get into a virtual line to reserve a place in another line so that I could buy a way to much money cookie at Disney springs so I figure I have already lost the high moral ground here.

Last edited:
While I agree with you that buying a ticket for the priveledge of giving them more money, I have already stood in line to get into a virtual line to reserve a place in another line so that I could buy a way to much money cookie at Disney springs so I figure I have already lost the high moral ground here.
Yeah, I get it. No judgement!

It’s not the Expo. They rarely announce anything interesting at it. It’s about Disney history, not a media event.
At most they may throw a bone about the Treasure or say when some of the EPCOT stuff will open or share a few more details on the D100 at EPCOT if they haven’t already done a media release by then.

Hey

Does anyone know the day and time this week or when any park announcements will be at this event?

Is anyone actually expecting the to say about any new rides or lands

Forgot this little poster. I don't know what I'm going to do with so this anyway, lol. But I'm surprised at how much they put in there.

16941830215848692249351103276991.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter