Destination D23 11/19-21 2021

I don't collect pins but would have bought a 50th anniversary commemorative one. Seems like they're not anticipating what fans want!

I was disappointed too but we put all the pins on the RSP… LOL. A friend of mine is going…. I was hoping for more BATB pins with new designs

Thank you for posting! I had been checking everyday other day, but did not this week.

Is everyone planning to attend the screening of Encanto?
Sure thing! And the "musical world of" on Saturday also.
I was wondering why Mickey's of Glendale shopping was tied to the screening of Encanto, will they have the shop at AMC theater? That seems weird. Maybe I'm misreading that.

Sure thing! And the "musical world of" on Saturday also.
I was wondering why Mickey's of Glendale shopping was tied to the screening of Encanto, will they have the shop at AMC theater? That seems weird. Maybe I'm misreading that.

Maybe they are just having you register for both at the same time?…I was wondering as well! I guess we will find out when we register on Monday!

Did everyone get your shopping and screening time slots? I'm happy with my timing and made a park reservation for Epcot for the evening. I also just got my credentials in the mail today. I'm getting excited!

So, my normal ultra planner self completely forgot to log on at 1..therefore I ended up with an afternoon shopping time. Hoping there will still be some good items left!

Awesome that you received your credentials! Hoping mine come today!

Did everyone get your shopping and screening time slots? I'm happy with my timing and made a park reservation for Epcot for the evening. I also just got my credentials in the mail today. I'm getting excited!
We had breakfast reservations at Steakhouse 71 for 9:30 so I did the 11 am shopping window with 2-4 pm screening. I'm assuming/hoping the shop will be at the Contemporary so we can easily go form breakfast to the shop. I don't know that we'll buy anything but I want to look for the experience!

And I'm supposed to get some kind of package today, hopefully its the credentials!

Anyone else concerned about the bag requirements for the Encanto showing? I won't have time to get back to my resort between my shopping window and my movie time. Are there lockers at Disney Springs?

Anyone else concerned about the bag requirements for the Encanto showing? I won't have time to get back to my resort between my shopping window and my movie time. Are there lockers at Disney Springs?
If it’s like they did for Moana at D23 in 2016, they take your phone and secure it until the movie is over. I think the comment about bags is more they’ll have to search them so they’d prefer you not bring them.

Hi, if you are going to this event, and you do not play Disney Topps Collect, would you please send me a PM? Willing to pay you for your time to grab something for me.

I’d love to have some codes too. I’m a d23 member but cannot get these codes unless I’m at the event. Unfortunately that’s not possible for every d23 member. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could pick me up some codes and pm me 🙏

Anyone going tomorrow that could pick up one item from the imagineers shop? Will pay for item, shipping, and your time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter