Dessert Party reservation

BMAEC

Mouseketeer
I am trying to book a dessert pre-party at MK but only my 60 and 60+1 date show up as options to choose from. It’s not that it’s sold out, I just can’t even select dates past 60+1. Is this typical?

Same resort no split. 9 nights. All other dining and enhancements let me book entire stay but not the dessert party!

Ok so if they haven’t loaded the dates yet, they won’t even show up as a date I can click on? I was hoping this is why but wasn’t sure!

Ok so if they haven’t loaded the dates yet, they won’t even show up as a date I can click on? I was hoping this is why but wasn’t sure!
I’m pretty sure that’s what happened when I booked recently for early January.

Thank you!! Makes me feel better! I called technical support and it said wait time of 167 min so hung up!
Dessert parties have been getting loaded later lately. I recommend setting up an alert so u don’t stress checking everyday.

Dessert parties have been getting loaded later lately. I recommend setting up an alert so u don’t stress checking everyday.
Does Touring Plans have an alert for dessert parties? I didn’t see it on the list but may have overlooked it!

I think so! You just need to click on the special activities search not dining. It is a different drop down list.

We have been debating about doing it and saw availability for the pre-party every night, but the after-party was only an option on 2 or 3 nights of our trip in January. I'm assuming that they either aren't doing it those nights, or they haven't loaded yet.

Came to the boards to specifically see if someone was having this issue. I've been looking at end of January for Epcot's Harmonious offerings and it won't let me choose dates past January 29 for either of them. Glad I'm not the only one. I'll look into the Touring Plans alerts too. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Also looking for the week of 1/24. Does anyone know if they are released regular ADR mornings or intra-day? Thanks!

Also looking for the week of 1/24. Does anyone know if they are released regular ADR mornings or intra-day? Thanks!

When the week I was looking for got added, it was overnight. I was actually able to make my ADR at 5:19am (went and looked at confirmation email). Couldn’t book other ADRs until exactly 6:00am.

I see that the pre-party and the seats and treats are available until 1/21 but the after party is only available until 1/15. I hope they open up the after party. I'd rather do that one.

The dessert parties for that week are available now. I just booked Seats & Treats for that week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter