Dessert Party Minimum at Terrace des Fleurs

mzzgera

Earning my crowns..
Would anyone happen to know the DP minimum for Terrace des Fleurs? It doesn't say upper or lower so I'm assuming I'm using both.. seeing that I'm expecting around 90 guests, lol! In addition, any pointers on lowering the costs at a DP?

Thanks for your help in advance! :)

(If this is a duplicate post, my apologies in advance!)

Terrace des Fleurs is the name of the upper patio. (Eau de France is the lower patio). The food and beverage minimum for a dessert party is $1,250; the venue fee is $250.

Serving a single action station (like a build-your-own-sundae bar) instead of a buffet with a bunch of desserts will save you money. Skipping alcohol will too. You don't really need decorations. If guests have park admission already, that will help. And if you have the event guide meet you at International Gateway and walk in, you won't need transportation. :thumbsup2

Terrace des Fleurs is the name of the upper patio. (Eau de France is the lower patio). The food and beverage minimum for a dessert party is $1,250; the venue fee is $250.

Serving a single action station (like a build-your-own-sundae bar) instead of a buffet with a bunch of desserts will save you money. Skipping alcohol will too. You don't really need decorations. If guests have park admission already, that will help. And if you have the event guide meet you at International Gateway and walk in, you won't need transportation. :thumbsup2

Awesome! Thank you, Carrie!!

I second that you don't need decorations! We had the lower France section (Eau de France) & all we had were the standard tables & black tablecloths (included). We went with a dessert buffet package, but they ended up decorating it with really pretty holiday decor (December wedding) at no extra charge. We also bought our own glow necklaces to use as table decor/party favors. I cannot recall if they also provided their own simple votives on the tables at no extra charge-we definitely didn't pay for any, but I feel like they were on the tables anyways.

It's a great location!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter