Dessert Party Menus

bkramer

Earning My Ears
Can anyone direct me to a link or pdf etc. of information on dessert party menu options??? :confused3

thanks! that is a huge help. I know that the dessert menus are fairly customizable b/c ive heard of people mention all kinds of yummy things they've picked... does anyone else want to share other things they've done???

Ive heard about the food and beverage minimum (in addition to the venue and viewing fee). I don't know exactly what our budget is going to be at for our dessert party, but is if on the low end, do they have any options to accommodate anything lower than $20; as long as it would be over the minimum for that area???

I really really want to work in a dessert party as our welcome party because it is something so uniquely Disney, but the dollars in that budget keep ending up else where. lol... crazy how fast a wedding adds up!

I was a Swan bride, but I had an Epcot Illuminations Party.

I just want to say that the chocolate chip peanut butter marshmallow squares were TO DIE FOR! They were honestly the best treat I've ever had! I wish they sold these in the parks as well.

They seem so simple, but they are so delicious!

My dessert party was, without a doubt, the best memory of my wedding (aside from getting married to my dear sweet husband of course!) princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter