Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace - What's it like?

TrySomethingNew

TrySomethingNew
I will be travelling in Dec and have made a reservation to the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party that provides a place to sit and watch the Wishes fireworks. I've never been and it is $$ and hard to get reservations. However, I am wondering what it is like, what desserts are served, is the view really that fantastic? Also, it seems that the view is obscured by the roof, so everyone would have to stand by the railing to view the fireworks - true? And, is it crowded or manageable? I am just concerned about investing $$$ that would end up being a disappointment if it was crowded or have to fight to see or the desserts were limited or just so-so. I've scheduled it bc it will be dh and teen daughter 1st trip ever to WDW.

Thanks!

I did the dessert party 2 years ago, the party was almost full. The view of the fireworks is really good and tink files right over you. You do have to get up and stand by the railing but its a large area and I think my Dad just stood behind my Mom and I. No squeezing, no pushing by others it was great. We loved the party and we are doing it again this Dec. you can sit and enjoy desserts and then just stand up and watch the fireworks when they start, very relaxing! And much better than sitting on the ground in the hub waiting with everyone else. Watch the weather for your night the last night we did it it was 42 degrees! Dress warm in dec! As for desserts they had lots of stuff and it was all good, my Mom and I ate way to much because it was so good and ended up not feeling that great haha, oops. Have fun!!

My DD and I did the dessert party this past summer. We enjoyed it so much when we go with the family the first weekend in the December, we are doing it again. The desserts were wonderful and there are plenty. There were all kinds. My favorite is chocolate and there was plenty of chocolate choices. My DIL is allergic to corn, peanuts, and eggs. They make special desserts for those with allergies. The plates are brought to them and have alot of desserts on it. Way more than she will be able to eat. We loved watching the fire works from there, great place to take pictures. It was fantastic to see Tinkerbell fly right over you. Can't wait to do it again in December and to share this experience with the rest of the family. It cost alot but well worth the money in my opinion. :goodvibes

Thanks! So glad to hear positive reviews and to get more of a feel for what it is like. I searched the boards, but not much information. Also, I can't find a sample menu on any site for this event, so it left me wondering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter