Dessert Party ADRs only showing thru May

HatboxHaint

GrimGrinningGhost
Anyone know why the HEA Dessert Party ADRs are only showing thru May? Trying to book for August...

Anyone know why the HEA Dessert Party ADRs are only showing thru May? Trying to book for August...
So am I! I did some research on the Mom's Panel and asked earlier on here, and even though Disney recommends you book out as far as the 180-day mark, they don't always release them that way. Apparently, they get released in blocks of times, sometimes several months at a time, sometimes a month at a time. I think this has something to do with confirming the times of the fireworks. Even though Happily Ever After is around 9:00 in August, they can keep changing the time as much as they want until it gets closer. I have an email notification setup for a thread (which I'll link below), and hopefully I'll be notified when it gets released!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...ing-info-now-watching-for-5-28-dates.3604693/

It is not uncommon for Disney to release Dessert Parties well after the so-called 180-day mark.

You can look for yourself daily. If successful, please post on DisBoards to let others know.

Or, you can keep looking back here.

What some folks do is start a Thread. For instance: AUGUST Dessert Party Lookout Thread......

and get notifications when Posting occur.

So am I! I did some research on the Mom's Panel and asked earlier on here, and even though Disney recommends you book out as far as the 180-day mark, they don't always release them that way. Apparently, they get released in blocks of times, sometimes several months at a time, sometimes a month at a time. I think this has something to do with confirming the times of the fireworks. Even though Happily Ever After is around 9:00 in August, they can keep changing the time as much as they want until it gets closer. I have an email notification setup for a thread (which I'll link below), and hopefully I'll be notified when it gets released!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...ing-info-now-watching-for-5-28-dates.3604693/
Thanks!

It is not uncommon for Disney to release Dessert Parties well after the so-called 180-day mark.

You can look for yourself daily. If successful, please post on DisBoards to let others know.

Or, you can keep looking back here.

What some folks do is start a Thread. For instance: AUGUST Dessert Party Lookout Thread......

and get notifications when Posting occur.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter