DESPICABLE ME MINION MAYHEM UPDATES-Please Post them here

People need to do a Star Tours effect. Last year some lady was standing out in front of the ride all day waiting for it to open. More people started joining her, and they soft opened it. She was also the first official rider on it ;)

People need to do a Star Tours effect. Last year some lady was standing out in front of the ride all day waiting for it to open. More people started joining her, and they soft opened it. She was also the first official rider on it ;)

Now that's how you do it! Rock on random lady! :thumbsup2

No no no no...the yellow guys HAFTA be up-n-runnins' by 24th of June!!!

No no no no...the yellow guys HAFTA be up-n-runnins' by 24th of June!!!

Miranda Cosgrove starred in DM and is in the ride, so it should grand open when she's there. We still don't know about soft openings, but Team Member soft openings are next week.

I just got the June AP newsletter email. It says:

Opening Soon:
Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
Be one in a minion! Join Gru, his daughters, and the mischievous minions on an unforgettable new 3-D ride as part of Gru's latest mission. It's wildly hysterical family fun for everyone!

* Ride It Soon * > *

Early Park Admission for Annual Passholders*
Dates to be announced very soon – watch your inbox!

Also here in south FLA radio stations keep running the Mcdonalds ad. It's says "Come be a minion at the all new Dispicable Me Minion Mayhem ride". Nothing about coming soon not even in the fast gibberish for the FL resident AP deal restrictions at the end of the ad. :confused3

Miranda Cosgrove starred in DM and is in the ride, so it should grand open when she's there. We still don't know about soft openings, but Team Member soft openings are next week.

That's purely speculation, she's there to sing, not to do a grand opening. I would be more inclined to believe she would try the ride while being there but they usually announce stars being at their events in advance.

Also, my counter argument would be with the commercial out stating it's open now and a radio commercial, universal will want to get it going asap before they get serious flack for misinformation.

Screamscape.com is reporting that the creative staff and upper management has already been riding it the past week and are saying to keep an eye out for soft openings any day. Also, Orlando informer is saying similar things about soft openings any day. So I wouldn't doubt that this ride is opening very soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter