desperate 12/6-12/11

DISNEYDEVOTEE

Mouseketeer
We are wait listed for 12/6-12/11 - anyone here plan on cancelling that week at the Boarwalk?

Someone may have double booked etc - just trying to firm up something!

patty :earsgirl:

Hope it works out for you.

If you don't mind replying, when did you go on the waitlist?

Best wishes -

Sending you Pixie dust! Our wait list just came thru yesterday!! We were waiting for ANY studio for 11/11 and 11/12 and we actually had a choice when we got the call. OKW or Saratoga! We chose Saratoga so someone else can have OKW. Waitlists work! :cool1:

awesome we also got out waitlist for 11/11 and 12 at ssr. cant wait for first trip home . two weeks from now we will be boarding our plane.

We are waitlisted at the BCV for 12/3 to 12/10. We will not be cancelling BWV unless we get BCV. Good luck!

We went on wait list for Boardwalk or Beach Club Villas in late August for a 1 b/r.

We bought our air (southwest - can use up to 1 year) so we are keeping our fingers crossed hoping for some pixie dust!

Patty :earsgirl:

Hi,

I've been waitlisted for one night 12/6 for a two Bedroom at the BCV. I called 7 months out and still nothing. We have all the days we need before it and all the days we need after it, but just can't seem to get that one night! We will be there 12/3 - 12/11. Has anyone else out there had a two bedroom come through on those dates??

DISNEYDEVOTEE said:
We are wait listed for 12/6-12/11 - anyone here plan on cancelling that week at the Boarwalk?

Someone may have double booked etc - just trying to firm up something!

patty :earsgirl:
Hey, I know the feeling. I'm waitlisted for 11/30 - 12/5 - studio for either BCV/BWV and then
12/5-12/9 - studio for BWV. Have been on the list for months now. I do have ressies at VWL/BCV so I do have a place. I'm sure people will start moving about soon seeing that the 30 day window will be near us very soon :goodvibes Good luck!

We are booked for a 2 bed and a 1 bed BW view Dec. 4 - 9. We will be canceling one or the other soon (hopefully the 1 bed.) DH and our dog are both having medical issues, so we don't know what size unit we will need and are waiting for DH's doctor to give him the okay. Hate to keep both rooms tied up, it seems cruel, but can't really help it this time. Hopefully DH will be able to go and the cancelled 1 bed will get you or someone else a few of the days you need.

the wait list came through for me!!! :cool1:

the closest kennel to BWV is Studios - I don't like it because it doesn't have alot of walking area.

but for a sick animal it would probably be fine. If you bring your dog :dog:

I am on wait lists also. I have BWV 12/7 and 12/8 one bedroom and 12/9 and 12/10 at SSR one bedroom. Which ever I can get into all 4 days first I am taking. So 2 days may open at BWV. Too much to transfer in mid week w/ 2 girls by myself!

Don't give up hope. We were waitlisted for a BW view 1BR for 10/10 for over six months. It finally came thru on the last business day before we checked in! You could have knocked me over with a feather after I had been told the day before that the resort was totally sold out.

Maybe this is an odd question but is it always like this when booking??? Wait lists etc.??? I am one of those people that like to know my room is at least set. Everything else can be in the air but room and air I like to know I dont have to worry.

I think it depends on the time of year and when you initially try to make your reservations.

missymagic said:
Maybe this is an odd question but is it always like this when booking??? Wait lists etc.??? I am one of those people that like to know my room is at least set. Everything else can be in the air but room and air I like to know I dont have to worry.
I'm just like you - I hate not having room and air in any kind of flux, so I always book at 11 months out. Always get what I want.

It's nice to hear that waitlists work a lot of the time, but in my experience, they haven't! Didn't get one for early August (but I didn't try to book it until after the 7 month window opened and I only wanted BWV) and I didn't get one for early December (wanted standard view at BWV for early December. There were waitlists at 9 months!!!).

FWIW, it seems that most of the time, if you are flexible with resort choice and dates, you can almost always get something, even if you don't book right at 7 months. Since I am usually not very flexible, I am glad that we bought where we want to stay most of the time!

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter