• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Designers message to all Disign Board Visitors!! Please read~

Design Help!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody, I'm new to this board & wondering how I can get mickey head designs for our upcoming trip during which my son will turn 6, yay. Also, are there instructions somewhere for putting the designs onto shirts- (first time doing that as well)? Would love to get the following designs:

mickey head w/ Cinderella- Emma (in rainbow colors)
head w/ Green Tinkerbell- Missi (in green)
head w/ Mickey-Paul (red)
head w/ Star Wars figures-Cole (in blue)
head w/ Star Wars figures- IT'S MY B-DAY (done in blue w/ COLE on the right ear)
head w/ Goofy- Garrett
head w/ Pirate w/ bandana on head-Weslee
head w/ Blue Tinkerbell- Cindy (in blue)

Thanks so much for the help!!
Missi

Hi, I just found this thread, and I am so happy. What a great gift to have such talent and a greater gift to share it. Thinking about my tees for 11/09.

Wow, I found the DISsign section of the dis a couple of weeks ago. You people rock my socks! I am amazed at how talented and creative some people are! I have requested a couple of DISsigns so far and am so grateful for everything you guys do. I also want to say, I have requested from different DISsigners, but NOT the same things. We are going to be in the world for a couple of days and I thought it would be cool if we wore personalized shirts each day. My twelve year old son is not as thrilled about this as the little ones ;) but he is thankful for the DISsigners hard work just like the rest of us! Keep up the good work, you guys are AWESOME! :flower3:

Missi, most of the DISsigners have their own thread. Browse through and when you find something you like, just ask nicely and most will personalize it for you. There's a LOT to look at, and the talent here will blow you away!

I absolutely love the designs. You are those most creative bunch! I was fortunate enough to get a few designs done in 2007 and we got nothing but RAVE reviews on our shirts. Unfortunately my camera was stolen and I lost all my photos - but I still have the shirts!!! We are heading back to WDW in early October and I am hoping that some pixie dust will be coming my way and I can get a couple of fantastic designs for this trip. THe whole family enjoys wearing them. THanks to all the designers for the magic that they do.

I am sooo having a hard time picking designs!! :confused3
LOL, I want them ALL!!
We are only spending 11 days in disney....how do I narrow it down??

I have requested a few designs already, and I am trying to wait patiently!! then I am going to search for some more, we are going to wear matching shirts every day!! :)

Thanks to all of you that design for us creative challanged people!! :worship:

I am new to this site. I am in the process of planning a trip to Disney. I looking for designs for shirt transfers with my sons name (Dylan) on them. Could you help or direct me in the right way. Thank You.

I just want to say that I haven't asked for any designs in over 3 years, however I want to tell you all what wonderful amazing work you do. I had two different designs made for our group of 11 in 2007. We are going back finally all of us. I can't wait to find new designs and create our matching shirts for this summer. This is part of what makes our trip so magical and unforgettable. Thanks to each of you who design for all of us to enjoy.
Sandi

Hello All,
I am looking for a Musket mickey that I can somehow make a sticker for the camper also the green Mickey dis head. I am not sure how this works. Do I simply ask and have my wish granted by a fairy or is it more involved than that. I do not mind paying because I really have no clue what to do. Thanks for any help

I'm new to the Dis bords but I really apreciate hearing all this> It sounds like you guys really all care about the Dis Board community! I can't wait to really become part of it!:daisy::flower::flower1::disrocks:

Hello All,
I am looking for a Musket mickey that I can somehow make a sticker for the camper also the green Mickey dis head. I am not sure how this works. Do I simply ask and have my wish granted by a fairy or is it more involved than that. I do not mind paying because I really have no clue what to do. Thanks for any help

I am fairly new myself, but figuring it all out a little at a time. I am going to try to post a link to a thread that has almost all of the disigners listed - then you can click on their different links and places that their work is stored. I hope the it works!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1901175
Try this thread - it has great info. Someone did make the green mickey head - I have it saved, but I don't know how to insert it. I will keep looking for which disigner did it.
Be careful this is sooooooo adictive - I am on the computer every free moment - and some moments that aren't free - some things that need to get done don't always get done - but my kids have a backpack of really cool stuff for our trip in a few weeks.
Okay - I am editing this because I went and found the green mickey head - here is a link to the one I am using - I am sure there are more if you keep digging. If I come across anymore I will get them to you. http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l473/everydaymathchick/DISigns for DISers/Blanks/DISears.jpg
Here is another version: http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l473/everydaymathchick/DISigns for DISers/Blanks/DISears2.jpg
In case these don't work here is the link to the photobucket they are in: http://s331.photobucket.com/albums/l473/everydaymathchick/DISigns for DISers/Blanks/

Tracy

This forum is so exciting!! The designers are all so very talented!!! Thank you for being here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter