Description of Places to Rest in First Aid Stations at Parks?

michellex2

Mouseketeer
My elderly mother needs to rest most afternoons due to frail health. The majority of the trip I've planned a morning to late lunch park visit, then a rest time back at the resort before another park/dinner visit in the late afternoon and evening.

However, the day prior to leaving we'll check out of our hotel, then head for probably MK for the morning (or possibly AK), prior to heading for MGM in the afternoon and catching the Osborn lights. After the lights, we'll head out to a hotel near the airport for our final night before catching a flight in the morning. Since we won't have a hotel, there will not be a rest place. Could my Mom rest at the park first aid station for 90 minutes or so in mid afternoon? If so, what are the rest areas like and do all the parks offer this option?

As always, your input is much appreciated.

All of the parks have a First Aid station. We have used them for the accessible restrooms and also for youngest DD to rest after having seizures.

They are dimly lit, cool and generally quiet. MK and Epcot are the ones I'm most familiar with. MK has rooms that are open one side, with a drape you can draw on the front side for privacy (so they have walls on 3 sides). Inside the "room" is a padded cot with plasticized upholstery, a bedside table and a chair. They have blankets. There are also individual exam-type rooms. I've just seen those from walking by them, but other people have used them and could give a description.
Epcot had cubicles more like you might see in an office building, with walls (not all the way to the ceiling, but pretty high) and privacy curtains on the side. They also had upholstered, padded cots. We haven't used Epcot for a while, so I'm not positive if it's still like that, but I'm pretty sure someone else would know.
I don't remember about AK and the Studio except to know they do have First Aid there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter