Deposits for ADR's at Cinderella's Royal Table?

Elias1901

Suitcase and a Dream
Hey all,

For those of you who are in the know, I'm curious on how the charges would operate for making a dinner ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table for say 4 to 6 people? I've read that they charge you at the time of booking... but how do they know what you are going to order ahead of time in order to charge you a fixed price? Or is it similar to how dinner is charged for dining at the Be Our Guest Restaurant these days... except charged ahead of time online?? I have a feeling that may be the cause. It sounds like it is a prix fixe menu where you choose one of each of the three courses offered? How do the drinks operate there... are they included??

So, if this is the case, am I correct in the fact that the quantity of guests on the reservation will all be charged in a lump sum to the one person who has placed the ADR? Is there no way to have people pay separately their own?? Any further info about dining there would be appreciated...

Thanks.

It's prepaid. I can't remember what cost is right now. If you have 4 adults, it would be 4 x the adult cost.

If you're paying cash, any alcohol you order would be added to the bill.

If you're paying with dining credits, the alcohol should be included.

There is a set price for the experience based on the number of people. I can’t remember if there is a lower price for children. It doesn’t matter what each person has (except for alcohol). You are given a menu which gives you a choice of appetiser, entre, and dessert. So if you have 6 adults going to the experience, you will pay for all 6 adults at the time of booking. You are paying for the experience, not the meal. If you go into this thinking you will get very high quality food because of the cost, you will be disappointed. If your expectations are that you are paying for the interaction with the princesses, the castle setting, and a decent meal, you will enjoy the experience.

It’s a flat rate pp. Adults are around $90 which includes tax, tip, and one alcoholic beverage (on the dining plan).

What if you just want tea & coffee - no soda - no alcohol ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter