Dental Implant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom was always having issues with her implants. She has an autoimmune disease and her body tries to reject them. After the 3rd failure our dentist went to a conference and was told to try a cadaver bone instead of a bone graft. Took longer for her to heal than normal but it actually took.

Assuming you don’t have an autoimmune disease this shouldn’t be a problem for you.

My mom was always having issues with her implants. She has an autoimmune disease and her body tries to reject them. After the 3rd failure our dentist went to a conference and was told to try a cadaver bone instead of a bone graft. Took longer for her to heal than normal but it actually took.

Assuming you don’t have an autoimmune disease this shouldn’t be a problem for you.

How funny you mentioned that. They actually used cow something or other for me to encourage bone growth. I actually avoided a bone graft doing it that way. No problems at all. Maybe that's why I've gained weight. :tongue::tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter