Denim jeans??

I always fly in jeans because they're comfortable and can be a bit warmer than khakis. Given that we usually fly from Canada in December for cruising, that's necessary. I don't normally wear them on the cruises in the Caribbean, but I do find the theatres cool and on deck it can quite chilly so beyond having them for travel, I like to have them just in case. Wearing them for travelling means they don't take up luggage space. Also, if I was going on some kind of excursion where it might be a bit rough on the legs (caves, tough vegetation, climbing, cycling), I'd rather have jeans than light pants. I know that jeans aren't going to rip and they will protect my legs more.

I always fly in jeans because they're comfortable and can be a bit warmer than khakis. Given that we usually fly from Canada in December for cruising, that's necessary. I don't normally wear them on the cruises in the Caribbean, but I do find the theatres cool and on deck it can quite chilly so beyond having them for travel, I like to have them just in case. Wearing them for travelling means they don't take up luggage space. Also, if I was going on some kind of excursion where it might be a bit rough on the legs (caves, tough vegetation, climbing, cycling), I'd rather have jeans than light pants. I know that jeans aren't going to rip and they will protect my legs more.
That ^^^

We aren't flying, but I agree, I like jeans on an airplane. We also aren't doing any crazy excursions. My kids are too young, so we're just snorkeling and going to beaches. Thanks!

Also some excursions in the Caribbean may require or request jeans, like the horseback riding, ATV adventures, etc.

I heard it gets breezy on deck, so I am packing jeans for evenings, dinners, and shows/movies. Because those tend to be the chiller places and I already run a few degrees colder than those around me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter