Demonica's Pre-Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonica

Mouseketeer
I wasn't going to do a pre-trip but I'm sooo flippin excited and think my family are sick of me twittering on about Disneyland :woohoo: :yay:

Me, "Demonica", 27 - fave characters are Captain Hook, Captain Jack Sparrow (obv dig the pirate thing), Friar Tuck and Chip n Dale. Not much of a Princess person but Ariel made me want to be a mermaid when younger so I'd pick her.
Hubby, 28 - he also likes Captain Jack and loves rollercoasters as he never really went on any when young.
Daughter1, 6 - adores Disney. Loves Minnie Mouse and Belle the best.
Daughter2, 2 - adores anything her big sister does and her Snow White dress. Can name so many characters, even the local ducks in the river are all called Donald now. Her fave ride last year was POTC.

We're staying in the hotel Cheyenne for 4 nights and leave this Sunday :banana: We're travelling by Speed Ferries on the early crossing and driving down like last year.

We picked to go back at this time because we loved the Halloween decorations last year and the fact we're off-peak so the park is quiet-ish. It's also a nice time of year to do something because it's so cold and rainy here, can feel like one big slog to christmas.

My main "goals" are to:-

-eat in the Lucky Nugget character buffet

-attempt T.O.T :scared1:

-meet and greet with Jack & Sally, Minnie and maybe a Princess or two (we didn't meet and greet any Princesses last year because they all seemed to come up to Daughter1 for chats during the parade - lucky I guess!)

-actually get to the gates for opening at 8am, if only one time

At the moment I'm busy stressing about various chores, getting the pets sorted while away, washing :laundy: and far too many other things!

I can't wait :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

Hope you get to do all you have planned. Have a great time & look forward to reading about it when you get back.

Thanks guys! Have invested in a digital camera for this trip so fingers crossed it works okay and have some good snaps for a trip report. Not sure how many photos it will hold, it's all new to me :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter