Deluxe studio cooking setup?

themagicgotme

Earning My Ears
I think I read somewhere, but I wanted to confirm, that there are paper plates instead of dishes in the deluxe studios at Aulani? If so we'll probably bring some simple washable stuff, so I wanted to double check. Thanks!

I think I read somewhere, but I wanted to confirm, that there are paper plates instead of dishes in the deluxe studios at Aulani? If so we'll probably bring some simple washable stuff, so I wanted to double check. Thanks!
Remember that even if you are in a studio, there are grills (behind Aunty's Beach House) that anyone can use. Great for Costco Hot Dogs or Burgers (or whatever you want to cook)...

As of August 2022, it was paper plates. I noticed at a recent Grand Californian stay, the deluxe studio brought back glasses and mugs but still had paper plates. I am not sure if Aulani followed suit.

Also, we have many times just called housekeeping for real plates, silverware, cutting board, large knife for cutting, etc. Because they have these things for the larger units, it's a simple call to get washable kitchenware, especially for longer stays

Also, we have many times just called housekeeping for real plates, silverware, cutting board, large knife for cutting, etc. Because they have these things for the larger units, it's a simple call to get washable kitchenware, especially for longer stays
Thank you!! I think I'll do that rather than bring something.

As of July 1st still paper products. Not all that great but they do the trick. You will definitely need to request more throughout your stay because what we got was minimal!

Remember that even if you are in a studio, there are grills (behind Aunty's Beach House) that anyone can use. Great for Costco Hot Dogs or Burgers (or whatever you want to cook)...
Is it gas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter